Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: light and shadow
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue Dec 19 18:37:43 2006

Phillipe:

Point taken.

But then, when I was shopping for a new system, I went to Leica-named
sites to learn about Leica, Nikon sites for Nikon and Canon for Canon
information.

Further, as the daily total of messages on this forum has passed 100
(on more than one recent occasion), one could make the case for a bit
of fine tuning with respect to equipment and lenses used for IMG posts.

I don't see that as a stretch, nor as fundamentalism.  I can assure you
I still don't go to Canon or Nikon sites in the hope there will be
photos taken with a Leica lens.

Whatever your position may be about this topic, I'll continue to
subscribe and look forward to IMG posts using Leica bodies and/or
lenses.  Maybe I can, with discipline and hard work, develop some sort
of clairvoyant ability to judge subject titles before opening or
deleting the post.

As I stated before, I aver to the LUG majority on this subject and
continue to appreciate the useful information offered daily on this
forum to users of Leica photographic equipment.

With Respect,

Bob