Subject: [Leica] Re:Another Comparison
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Dec 20 06:49:33 2006

It does appear to be some movement while shooting the LeicaCandles compared
to the CanonCandles. Perhaps that's why the candles look
blown out? It is weird looking though. The 85mm wide open and the 75mm wide
open as going to produce different results.

Automatic White Balance looks fine with the Canon but not with the Leica.
Though we all know "automatic" does not work well on
everything.

My worthless 2 cents anyway.

Chris