Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year! Now We Are 75
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Dec 31 14:53:26 2006

Hard to believe that we now have 75 submissions to the LUG yearbook.  Yes,
they're all in hand and loaded into the template, along with captions.

Deadline for GUARANTEED inclusion in the LUG yearbook is tonight at
midnight, East Coast US time.

HOWEVER, I am awaiting a delayed submission from an undisclosed LUGger, who
begged for an extra day or two (the LUGger was away on business, away from
photo files.)  Since the very polite request came at the beginning of the
project, I agreed.  SO, if your submission comes AFTER midnight but before
that errant LUGger's files, then it's in.  Once the undisclosed LUGger's
files have arrived, though, the book is closed: I will post the book up to
the blurb.com website for publication, and notify the group.

The bad news is that we will have to exceed the 160 page price break I
mentioned in a previous e-mail--meaning that the book will become a bit more
expensive.  However, I would rather err on the side of inclusiveness.

Pricing for the 160+ page book will be $47.95 hardcover, $39.95 paperback
before shipping.

Those with wobbly coffee table legs may wish to shore up the joints before
placing the LUG tome on top!

Here's to a safe, healthy, and prosperous New Years for all!!!

Best regards,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Happy New Year! Now We Are 75)