Subject: [Leica] RE: CAMERA OR PHOTOGRAPHER
From: hankpix at yahoo.com (Hank Kellner)
Date: Mon Jan 15 07:49:43 2007

I must have owned and used a million cameras during my seventy-one years on
this earth. But guess what? The only one I still have--and  use almost
daily--is a Leica M4 with an ancient 50 mm Summicron lens mounted on it. It
works for me.
  Regards,
Hank
  Mervin S Stewart <msstewart@mac.com> wrote:
  I think Lawrence Z misunderstood the intent of Ted's comment. M
cameras are a photographic instrument that Ted uses with excellence
to record what his eye sees. The M camera is to Ted what a Strad is
to Isaac Stern!

Mervin Stewart