Subject: [Leica] M8 Success! A PAW to prove it
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 24 02:56:07 2007

Wade you seem to have gone very minimalist/Japanese in your 2007 PAWS. Not
that it's a bad thing. Is this my imagination or have I
failed to take note previously?

Light shards sharp on screen
Leitz blade sharp LUG eye
Yet soft light mood grey

My wife has just drifted past and pronounced that the soy pot is the best
with the others bleak!
But then she is famous for faint praise, witness my last 859 images and also
this Haiku.

Cheers
Hoppy San