Subject: [Leica] First M8 experience
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat Jan 27 18:40:01 2007

For me, I'll wait a year, and the prices hopefully will fall like "1 year
old computers", to about 25% of the "launch price".

Then it'll be in my price range.

And I'll expect the resale price will fall 50% year over year after that,
like all other computer peripherals.

It's a brutal business that Solm's entered.  I hope they survive it.

Vick