Subject: [Leica] Lightroom on a Mac
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Fri Feb 23 12:04:36 2007

Wade:

As a Mac user, I've seen stuff on MS Office apps that appear nicer, run
better than in the Windows XP version; my compliments to the Mactopia
Team in Redmond.  (Although we can all forget an easy buy/load/run of
Vista on Macs any time soon...not a Mactopia decision)

Did you spend any time of the Mac development team?

Any comments on the Mac version?

Thanks.

Bob

On Feb 23, 2007, at 11:42, Wade Heninger wrote:

On 2/23/07 11:14 AM, "Mark Rabiner" <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
> I'm really glad we've got our own Adobe guy, Wade here right here on
> the LUG
> to help us out.

I'm glad its helpful.  I'm really trying not to pimp the product - I
happen
to work on it now, but I'm more interested in making a product that
solves
problems than making Adobe money (don't tell my boss that though).

I have spent the last five years at Adobe trying to point out the flaws
of
our Raw workflow and how it was fragmenting and hurting the practice of
photography.  Im happy to say that we're beginning to get it right.  The
whole point is to make the content shine, not the tools or the process.

As far as I'm concerned, if we remove the workflow obstacles, the
imagery
wins.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e