Subject: [Leica] kodachrome
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sun Feb 25 09:10:43 2007

I have at least one roll of K200 and K64 from Iraq several years ago that
still need development.  I don't know how they slipped through the cracks,
but I DID expose over 75 total rolls when I was there and sometimes didn't
have the time or ability to take notes on what I'd shot.

Anyways, where is the best place these days to get my Kodachrome developed
here in the US?  I still have 2 rolls of K25, a few K64 and K200 that I
haven't exposed, but plan to one of these days soon.

Thanks,

Philip