Subject: [Leica] Indian photos
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Mar 25 13:51:40 2007

John,

India is a country of such high contrasts ;-)  - I faced the same
problems as is seems VERY difficult to render the subtle grades of
shadows there when the street is usually highly lit and where you always
find something interesting living in the shade.
Congratulations on you "one man show".
Keep posting.
Phil...x