Subject: [Leica] FS MP .72
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Fri Jul 20 09:42:03 2007

Jon:

Where are you located?  Comcast ISP tells me somewhere in the US.

Reply to    rsphotoimages@comcast.net    if you like.

Thanks.

Bob

On Jul 20, 2007, at 8:24, jon.stanton@comcast.net wrote:

As much as I try to deny it...my eyes are shot....so I am very
reluctantly putting my Black Bodied MP .72 up for sale. I purchased the
camera from Eli Kurland in NYC immediately after it was released. It
has been looked over by Leica USA because of focussing problems...it
was my eyes and not the camera. It has been lightly used...less than 50
rolls. There is a tiny bit of brassing on the tip of the film advance
lever. I have the white Leica box but have misplaced the plastic jewel
case.  I'll include the Leica neck strap.

also...

90 M  90mm 1.2 ASPH  lens   w/box  leather case and I'll even include a
Leica filter.

I accept Paypal, cashiers check..

Thanks

Jon Stanton