Subject: [Leica] reality according to the soldier's
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Jul 20 12:41:59 2007

Philip, what can I say? My heart goes out to you for what you saw and
felt in that place. I cried all the way through the reading of the 12
page Nation article. We are not only alienating the Iraqi people we
are destroying the mental health of our military folks. And for what?
It is such a horrible inhumane mess.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com