Subject: [Leica] Cheap M8 Batteries Going Bad?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon Aug 13 07:50:29 2007

Eric writes:

> Which reseller?
>
> I've bought several cheap batteries from http://sterlingtek.com/ without
> incident.  Not for the M8, but for other brands.  I'm happy with my cheap
> knock-offs.

Eric, it was wqtallup.  Others have bought from this seller and had no
problems with the batteries.....others have had some problems with their
batteries, but I'm not sure if they are from this seller....I'm not
going to get too exercised about it....

I am wondering if my nonuse of the batteries (or some of them) for
several months could have caused a problem, but I don't think it
should....I also am going to try my other charger....

And apparently Sterlingtek does not sell M8 batteries....

--Bob

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Cheap M8 Batteries Going Bad?)