Subject: [Leica] PAW - 28 to 30 Phil still catching up
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Sep 5 13:48:50 2007

Thanks Luis,

Arles is also my favourite. Arles means a lot to many a European
photographer for its yearly photographic convention, and I liked the
light on the lady's knees .... posing for me right on the main square of
the town.

Brugges;  the light WAS articificial - and of many sources - a very
tricky one to edit - even in Light Room - the most powerful piece of
soft I own - it was difficult to find a kind of white balance and
preserve the light in the shadow areas. Maybe I should have kept the
original values, but they ranged from blue to flashy electric orange ...

Siesta is a coincidence - I shot it the day before I knew where your
office is.  But I sure thought of you when I did; Alice laughed because
she knew I was thinking of you.. It's a couple of yards from your place,
down the street and across this wonderful cosy little square on the
right hand side.  Wish I was still there.

Enjoy!
Philippe