Subject: Pix One "Repaired" Re: [Leica] What I did on my LUG vacation and newpix
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 5 15:56:48 2007

Dick, I had looked and noticed the closed eyes. I would have just made the
change and not posted the original. Had you not brought
it to our attention, I doubt that anyone would have noticed the edit. I
agree with Philippe's suggestion regarding reducing the
reflection effect on the cloned glasses. It makes it less obvious that they
are lifted from the other person, a few moments work
only, of course.
So my vote is keep your altered version. It's a nice shot.

Cheers
Hoppy