Subject: [Leica] Meeting Hoppy
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon Oct 8 13:39:37 2007

Hi,

As announced a few weeks ago the Benelug will meet Hoppy next sunday in
Amsterdam.
We've kept the program quite open to suit the weather and the wishes of
the day.
We can wander through the city, do a boat tour, visit several photo
museums etc.
We will start at 13:00 at Hoppy's hotel:http://www.palace-bb.nl/
Around 18:00 we will start drinking beer in this
place:http://www.cafegollem.nl/default_EN.asp (they say they have
Westvleteren!)
Around 20:00 Philippe will join us for dinner at a place we have not yet
picked.
You are all invited to join. Leica's are nice but not mandatory. As long
as you are interested in a nice Sunday afternoon of shooting in the
company of people with the same hobby, you are more than welcome.
A few people have showed interest also from the RFF and the Leica forum.
Weather forecast looks oke.
If you want to come and have not yet notified me please do so. it might
be helpful to give me your phone number. Mine is:+31615569576.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Frozen Light) ([Leica] Meeting Hoppy)
Reply from hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Meeting Hoppy)