Subject: [Leica] lenses that shouldn't
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Oct 28 18:00:07 2007

i happened to have a 30D on loan.  while musing at
the mount of the 50 lux versus my 24 elmarit, it occured to me
that the 24 didn't really seem to protrude much further back
than the 50.  so in a fit of courage, i tried it with the roxsen
adapter and was surprised that the combination took exposures and
didn't foul the mirror.

-rei

----- Forwarded message from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> -----