Subject: [Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Nov 10 00:29:09 2007

Hi Ted,

My advice would depend on whether photography is otherwise a big part
of his life now (not when he was a kid and hanging around you). If it
is, then an M8 is certainly a worthwhile investment. But if it isn't,
so that his intention is to take lots of pictures during his European
trip but then keep the camera on the shelf most of the time
afterwards, then I would advice him to get the Canon. You know better
than most that a Leica, whether digital or analogue, is meant to be
USED.

Cheers,
Nathan