Subject: [Leica] I got the same bug as earlier
From: pkolodny at gmail.com (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Sun Nov 11 07:51:12 2007

philippe.orlent@pandora.be wrote:

> Welcome Pablo,
> There are ofcourse worse addictions :-)
> Very interesting setup. Would you be so kind to explain?
> Thanks for showing,
> Philippe

Hello Philippe,

thanks for the welcome and yes, I know of some worst addictions.

Now, explain ? I'm more leaned to that of an image worth thousand words but
yet would like to look for some explanation for you. Would you help me get
it ? I mean, what precisely would you like to know ?

I look forward for your response, or rather questions.

Pablo

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] I got the same bug as earlier)