Subject: [Leica] Just what does EX on *bay mean anyway?
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 15:18:17 2007

Vick, if, as you say, it's a reputable store, and they described it as "Ex,
" which usually means excellent,'' you ought to let them know that it is
less
than excelllent, describing briefly what's wrong...

Even though they say no return, they should be held accountable if it is
not
as described...

Ask for your money back...Of course you'll have to pay to return the lens
and -- if they refund your payment -- you most likely will not get your
shipping
 and handling charges...

Bon chance...bob cole

In a message dated 11/13/2007 6:10:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,