Subject: [Leica] OT Who am I to say
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 29 13:33:41 2007

George I am horrified to read that you have been discouraged. I treasure and
actively seek your insightful critiques. What are we
here for if not learning and sharing on photographs? I confess that my own
humble efforts on critiques have gone off-line also,
along with all attempts at levity or anything social.
cheers
Geoff