Subject: [Leica] iPhoto question
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Dec 23 21:47:13 2007

I can't find the answer to this question in the iPhoto documentation.
Is it possible in iPhoto to change or set the color space of an image?

The LUG gallery software really only likes sRGB images, and there's a person
who has some nice images to upload from iPhoto but they are in other color
spaces. I've converted some images for him in Photoshop, but in general this
is something that people should be able to do themselves, right?

Replies: Reply from octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas) ([Leica] iPhoto question)
Reply from allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] iPhoto question)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] iPhoto question)