Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Dec 30 14:14:04 2007

Could just be that us conservatives realize this is a PHOTO list and
keep our political comments off this list, we were raised with manners
and the belief you RESPECT others by not making offensive remarks where
they are not welcome....why must certain members (invariably the same
ones) always try to make EVERYTHING into some kind of political statement?

This was a thread nice about old OPTICS until the same person as always
HAD to bring in a political comment.  Keep them to yourself please.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)