Subject: [Leica] lens kit for europe
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 08:38:54 2008

Duane,

Thanks for the reply.  My camera gear is always insured for replacement
value and this is covered for all but if I do something stupid...I am in the
process of getting even this covered for the trip, it is pretty cheap
insurance, so a no brainer.  I am working all this with our insurance agent,
and should be completed by mid next week.

As to cameras I'm taking...It will be my M8 and 3 lenses, I am leaving the
90 Tele Elmarit home.  And I will take the DSLR with the 80 ~ 200 Vario
Elmar.  If I was going to only take one it would be the M8, it goes with me
all the time.

Gene

From: "Duane Birkey" <dbirkey@hcjb.org>