Subject: [Leica] Antivirus question
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat Apr 19 19:24:31 2008

I agree with the Grisoft AVG software.  The Symantec software is
actually what spurred my move to using Linux.  In the fall of 2006, NAV
didn't catch at least one trojan horse which infected the program
itself.  I slicked my hdd's and reloaded WinXP but had a similar
problem months later.  I'm really careful with where my computer looks
too, no sites which might contain viruses and the like (ie: porn,
advertisement pop-ups, dating sites).  Norton AV is far too expensive
for the bad protection which it offers.  As it is the number one
corporate AV program, it's also the number one target of viruses.
Just my $.02

PhilFo

Go Linux, you should be free.