Subject: [Leica] IMG : Plain & Simple
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed May 21 17:35:41 2008

I think 08091 is one of the best things I've seen in recent times.
Beautiful image, to me a reminder of what we need to stop and see now and
then, one I could look at for a long time, as I have been doing.  I just
wish I had it on my wall.  It seems something great always pops up on the
LUG, to give you a creative burst.

Ken