Subject: [Leica] To my Canadian friends - SWIMMERS AND WHITE SHARKS! :-)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Natan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jul 1 14:08:26 2008

The Chinese will spike y'all's food and clean up on the gold medals.

But happy Canada Day to all the nice Canadians on the list. It is one
of my favourite countries.

Nathan (who will be watching the Premier League instead)

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu