Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wet photos
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Aug 22 14:26:23 2008

At 3:59 PM -0400 8/22/08, Tina Manley wrote:
>PESO:
>
>A few more wet photos from Honduras:
>
>A B&W:
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/101459395
>
>Color:
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/101462489
>
>Not really wet, but she's on her mom's new washing machine:
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/101467852
>
>All made with wet Leica M8's.
>
>C&C greatly appreciated.
>
>Tina
>
>Tina Manley
>www.tinamanley.com

Hi Tina,

In this case I like the colour picture better, both for it's use of
colour and the composition. Since it's a picture of a situation and
action in a specific cultural setting, I feel the colour gives added
information.

The 'new washing machine' picture is again delightful, in the same
vein as the picture of the girl in the red dress in the rain. Such
obvious enjoyment of life, and the way you have captured them is
always extremely appealing.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design