Subject: [Leica] IMG: vise, clouds and tying
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Aug 28 16:30:49 2008

First I must pay tribute to your time consuming and disciplined
commenting.

In fact I chose:
Sharpness on "part of the knurling" which, for me, translates to
enough read that form.
Sharpness on the corner.
Sharpness on the edges of the two circles above the knurling.
To achieve an overall composition of "sharp areas."

I don't often seek to "lock on;" rather, I generally seek lyrical eye
movement and asymmetrical balance.
For me - it works pretty well in these regards.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com