Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 + Visoflex + 400 mm Telyt f:6.8
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Dec 30 14:02:15 2008

Well - optically one would have to assume that the high IR
sensitivity of the sensor
and lack of filter will come into play in the rendering - depending
on how much IR light
is in the scene - and specifically at these edges - if that's the
concern.

I rarely examine these things in my head before first tests.
I'm a - stick it on - shoot - see what it looks like - how it handles
- sort.
always a KISS sort of fellow - with just a bit more interest in the
technical than Ted.
If there's a "problem" - that's when I start thinking about it and
testing variations.

Not at all sure what the IR / Lens detection setting actually does
with a RAW DNG file.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com