Subject: [Leica] HCBilia - now HCB would have approved
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Feb 10 13:48:22 2009

Well.....

A new M8.2 and a Maranello!! Clearly things are going well. Just
don't work too many hours so that you don't have time for the toys.

The 575 is a wonderful car; the only thing wrong with it is that it
should have been called a 475 to be in line with their traditional
naming scheme. And, I guess, that it doesn't get great mileage (I'm
sure that's your major concern too!).

Have fun! Oh, and take some pictures of the car with you know what!

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] HCBilia - now HCB would have approved)