Subject: [Leica] OFFER FOR SALE ONE MOE TIME! A STEAL!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 18:31:05 -0800

Ted,

Wow! That is fabulous.  Considering that a close friend is offering me a
mint Leica Digital Module
for the R8/9, in trade for two bricks of Ely Tenex! That is a terrific
swap.  However I am urged by
people in Washington smarter than me, to have a Spending Freeze.

I sincerely hope that you people in Canada and other foreign lands do
not have the economic
strictures that are urged upon us.

Jerry