Subject: [Leica] IMGs: The Face of Freeform Radio
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:31:00 -0400

2009-03-18-10:10:29 Ric Carter:
> thanks for the intro to WFMU!
>
> It's a regular for me now.

Glad to hear it!

> In an exchange, I would recommend WNCW

I'll have to check them out.

Actually, I just did.  Enough to know I'll be checking back.  Is there
any way to listen to shows at some time other than original broadcast,
like WFMU's archives?  Because, for example, I expect I'd enjoy
"Mountain Morning", but it goes out during a temporal dead-zone for me:
something would need to be seriously wrong with the very structure of
the universe for me to be up that early, but I'm almost always to bed
before then.

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMGs: The Face of Freeform Radio)
Message from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] IMGs: The Face of Freeform Radio)
Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMGs: The Face of Freeform Radio)