Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 plus Summilux and Summaron
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:55:02 -0700 (PDT)

The goggled version would pull up the frame lines for the 50 on an M2,
whether or not the goggles were mounted, or at least that's the way it
worked with mine.

But it was my understanding that the whole point of the non-goggled version,
being made specifically to mount on the M2 and take advantage of the 0.72
finder, was that it brought up the 35 frame lines, and the rf patch focused
without the wedges.