Subject: [Leica] New lamps for old
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:59:42 -0600

Jan,

I looked at your website last night and was impressed by your creations and
the praise they are drawing.  Its nice to know that items of such quality
are still available and being put to good use. Many years ago, I played but
never really mastered the sax, clarinet, oboe and bassoon.  My college
bandmaster used me as a utility man in the concert band. Dance band work
paid my college expenses.

Retired engineer, Leica IIIa, IIIf RD, Exa, Fujica and Olympus user.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA