Subject: [Leica] Pradovit problem
From: wvl at comcast.net (Bill Lawlor)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:15:46 -0700

Thanks to all who shared ideas about my focusing problemThe consensus seems
to be that my projector lens is a FF model. The CF models are so identified
on the lens. However, plastic mounted slides as well as the cardboard ones
don't focus properly. All my slides focus without any problems in my
Ectagraphic carousel with a FF lens.

Now I am trying to find an affordable CF Colorplan lens for sale. I don't
want to spend big bucks without knowing if it will solve the problem.

Another idea I had is if there is something amiss in the light path of my
projector. I can't find and parts diagrams on line. If anyone know about the
Pradovit 253 IR insides I would appreciate a contact with him/her.

Thanks again, Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Pradovit problem)