Subject: [Leica] New List Member
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 08:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, but Rollei did make a 6x6SLR!
And it uses the same Zeiss glass as Victor did.
Plus built in tilt/shift!
Plus you can mount the lenses back asswards for micromacro!! (forget about
filters though).
Plus one back can shoot 120 or 220.
Plus the lenses are lighter because no leaf shutters.
Lots of plusses there for even greater bargain basement prices...

Not sure if this was whild Mr. Heidecke was alive, but it sure nudged up
against the Hassy...

Great for eventual digital 6x6 too
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA