Subject: [Leica] I seem to like the dark more than I used to
From: neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:57:46 +0000

On 1 Nov 2009, at 21:47,Clive Moss wrote:

> Nice set. I noticed that the "Exposure Bias Value" was set to -1.33
> on all
> the shots. Did you actually do that, or is it simply the software
> mis-reporting?

Thanks for looking.  That was the first level I set.  I was pointing
the camera at bright areas to meter and it gave the best results.
It's hard for an average meter like the M9 to give anything sensible
under those kind of conditions though.

Having said, that my M9 definitely over-exposes when the light gets
low if I don't compensate.

Neil