Subject: [Leica] IMG-Berlin
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:00:37 -0800

This evening (I'm just watching the end) there
was a very nice documentary on the wall: 'Berlin
Twenty Years After' on CBC here in Canada.

I've seen the wall various times from 1965 to
1986, and have/have had relatives on both sides.
I'm not sure I could have handled all the
emotions if I'd been there Nov. 9 1989.

Germany still has not healed from the damage, but
I'm so glad it's gone. It was a terrible thing.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com