Subject: [Leica] Lou Reed has an S2 and an M9
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:37:10 +0100

True,

I'm not too sure whether he was allowed to keep it or not.

But he probably was, he in particular seems to be very much on Leica's
books now, he was even a member of the jury that judged the Oskar
Barnack competition entries. This all comes from being married to a
gorgeous German model. :-)

Maybe I should have found one too when I arrived in Hannover in '74. ;-)

Douglas