Subject: [Leica] Mephisto walking shoes over doctor merten oxfords?
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:14:07 -0500

Clarks used to make some great shoes.  I was a Natureveldt man as was
my father before me.  But Clarks switched the sole design from bubble
to a different pattern and moved production form Europe to China.  The
current version is not nearly as comfortable or long-wearing.

http://www.amazon.com/Clarks-3627-Mens-Natureveldt-Oxford/dp/B0007MUL6Y

Kyle, you'll need a Tilly hat to match those new shoes and to signify
your official movement into the old-fart photographer network
frequented by a bunch of us who have been long-time members.

Rob