Subject: [Leica] Removing Leica R 60mm macro elmarit bayonet
From: avishekaiyar at gmail.com (Avishek Aiyar)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:26:28 -0500

Hi,

I recently purchased this lens and have been dying to try on my Nikon D200
(sorry if that insults some hard core Leica users).

I have been trying to keep the Leica bayonet off so that I can attach my
Nikon F bayonet, but so far I have been far from successful.

The lens is a 2 cam version (serial# 2622961) and is definitely different
from David Llado has on his Leitax website. So, following those instructions
almost ended up in me damaging this beauty.

I have attached some pictures of the bayonet mount, which already has seen
some damage!!

I would appreciate any help.....I am really desperate now!

Thanks a lot.

Avi