Subject: [Leica] IMG: Product Placement and Let the Hands Do the Talking
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:26:47 -0400

Actually I just noticed something else totally ingenious in there; it's one
of those things that pulls a photo together or gives it a kind of artistic
weight even if the viewers don' t consciously notice it: the Asian man in
the rear and the image of the poster that's reflected in the glass or is
behind the glass? The two of them mirroring each other in terms of gesture
and affect. Really one of those moments in the universe where one feels the
creator has a sly sense of humor, even in the invention of time. Or
especially so.