Subject: [Leica] camera with interval timer
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 22:08:00 -0400

Kyle -

Do you hire out by the hour?  I need somebody to clean my farmhouse.   Here
is what you will be cleaning:

http://fincadelaspiedras.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html

<http://fincadelaspiedras.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html>Just let me
know your rates.  We are also considering several applicants from Craig's
List so you will need to be flexible.  "Good enough" is our standard.

Looking forward to hearing from you -

Tina