Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rock Gallery: Bo Diddly
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:12:53 -0400

my very favorite of all the influenced bands was Quicksilver Messenger
Service which did lengthy jams off Bo's stuff

ric

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Rock Gallery: Bo Diddly)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] IMG: Rock Gallery: Bo Diddly)