Subject: [Leica] I love(d) Kodachrome!!
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:33:46 -0600

  As I about out of Kodachrome and Dwayne's is about ready to shut down
their processing line I have to say that the rolls that I've shot in the
last two years have been extraordinary - there's a look that's hard to
get elsewhere - NB I've not tried any of the digital filters to see how
close they come to real.  That being said I only have two rolls of K25
left - will be in Telluride next week for the first ever Telluride Photo
Fest and will probably shoot these rolls there.  If anyone on the list
is also going to Telluride let me know.

ernie nitka