Subject: [Leica] I own a new digital Leica!
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:49:22 -0400

New for me anyway. My lovely limited edition Leica Digilux 0 is zooming its
way across America to its new home thanks to Bob Baron. (Read all about how
awesome this camera is here: http://www.leicapages.com/pdf/digilux_e.pdf
then weep because you do not own one (or weep because you do)) Photo Odyssey
begins this weekend. Results in a week most likely, depending on how
difficult it is to connect an RS-232 cable to an iMac.....

Which means I want your 8mb smart media cards (3.3 volts please). If you
have one (or more) in a drawer you want to get rid of, let me know.

What's the good news? What's the good news? It means I'll be bombarding you
with PHOTOS FROM A REAL LEICA AND NOT FROM MY FREAKING PHONE!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of Noctilux Birthing
Photos.

kyle

Replies: Reply from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] I own a new digital Leica!)