Subject: [Leica] IMGs: At the Big Book Sale
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 03:41:43 -0700

Regarding  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/BigBookSale/ ,

Alistair wrote:

"when I first arrived at the gallery, I was about to leave: they looked like
your description: snaps, but then I noticed in some the lovely juxtaposition
of the person and the category sign. My favorite is diet and fitness ;-) I
too should stop typing and start jogging.

Cheers

Alastair"

Lluis wrote:

"Good shots, my favorites # 171 and 181

Saludos
Lluis"

George wrote:

Love the ones where we see what the characters appear to have interest in.

Sent from my iPad"

Thank you all for your comments,

Oliver

PS: Did you notice the title of the book in the foreground of L1010169 ?