Subject: [Leica] Your photos would be better if you had this $850 Belstaff Leica M8/M9 camera bag
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:06:47 +0900

Hi Kyle,

Belstaff used to be an oily English biker's jacket maker.  Not too
costly, but good quality. I still have a Belstaff jacket somewhere,
from my student biking days.  Last time I was in an airport some
expensive Italian clothes shop was selling Belstaff gear at prices
that made me raise an eyebrow.  Or two.  I think some Italian company
bought them out.

I wonder if dandy Brad Pitt is interested in my well worn-in Belstaff...

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Your photos would be better if you had this $850 Belstaff Leica M8/M9 camera bag)
Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] Your photos would be better if you had this $850 Belstaff Leica M8/M9 camera bag)