Subject: [Leica] OT What is the 203fe modification that is needed for Hasselblad digital backs?
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:44:57 -0500

> What is the 203fe modification that is needed for Hasselblad digital
> backs?
>
> Vick

The back contacts need to be connected to the shutter release to
"pre-fire" the sensor prior to the shutter opening. you lose ISO
connection with the backs if you use film again. Its not a perfect
solution, but it works. They modified my 205 at no cost when I bought the
digital back, but the cost otherwise is around $700 I think

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT What is the 203fe modification that is needed for Hasselblad digital backs?)