Subject: [Leica] AARRGGHHH!!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:40:33 -0600

Photoshop is a great program.
I purchased it a year or two after purchasing Illustrator 88
as my first two "professional" programs.
I've used both those programs almost daily for 20 + years.

Adobe designed Lightroom
to work seamlessly with Photoshop;
and so it does.

Judging by your comments, Mark,
you have little to no experience
with the depth of Lightroom 2.6 (and beyond);
which is okay; you're happy with Bridge and PS.
Though referring to a choice
of image processing software and workflow
other than, or in addition to, Photoshop and Bridge,
as "laziness"
simply indicates a thoughtless personal bias.

Professional photographers
produce beautiful work every day with
Photoshop
Lightroom
Phocus
Aperture
CaptureOne
FlexColor
(and probably others I'm not familiar with)
along with any number of additional plugins.

The photograph remains the proof
whether accomplished with
an iPhone and a $2.99 "app"
Hasselblad H4D-60 and Phocus
or
a Nikon D700 and Photoshop.

The my sensor's bigger than your sensor
and
my software is less lazy than your software
gets really tiresome.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com